- Member of the Moment
Chat Box News Update 3.3.1 and Bounty Week! Aric'thebeard 0 Comments · 0 Likes · Like · 17th Aug 2015
General Guild News
Hey guys, we have update 3.3.1 coming tomorrow, as well as the return of bounty week. Here are the patch notes for the update, fixes some minor things, and one that I have been waiting for since I started playing this game, companions helmets actually being hidden if you have hid helmet on.
Bounty week starts tomorrow after the patch is live, and will run tell August 25th and 4am PST.
Last but not least Death Mark conquest starts tomorrow as well and I would love to see this be our most triaumpant conquest to date, lets get out there and win this thing and get those rewards.
Here are the patch notes:
Game Update 3.3.1 Patch Notes
Bounty Contract Week Returns! Hunt wanted criminals in this returning event. The event begins August 18th at 04:00 PST/12:00 GMT and ends August 25th at 04:00 PST/12:00 GMT.
- Previously unusable Small hooks in the Tatooine Homestead are now useable.
- The Waspback Gizka pet now grants the appropriate decoration when used.
- The Rark K-133T can now be placed as a Decoration within Strongholds.
- The Yavin 4 Stronghold Cinematic no longer plays every time the Stronghold is traveled to.
- The Yavin 4 Stronghold is now connected to Yavin 4 chat, and no longer lists your location as “Space.”
- Placed a missing hook in the Main Temple Room of the Yavin 4 Stronghold.
- Removed an excess hook from the first Sanctuary Temple in the Yavin 4 Stronghold.
- The Sanctuary 1 and Sanctuary 2 maps in the Yavin 4 Stronghold have been reversed, and now are associated with the correct building.
- The Stoneray pet no longer displays a Cartel Market icon, as it is not a Cartel Market item.
- Companion’s helmets are now properly hidden in conversations if that option is selected.
- The Hyrotii Corporation has recalled all vehicles that were mistakenly named “Hyrotti,” and have replaced the afflicted vehicles with a properly named version.
- The environment near the entrance to the People’s Tower on Ziost no longer disappears when viewed at certain angles.
- Fixed an issue that caused some players to be unable to log in to certain characters.
- The First Grand Decorations Pack now correctly states that it can also drop Stronghold Titles.
- The Cartel Market Irradiated Varactyl now grants the appropriate Decoration unlock.
- Stronghold Decorations obtained from Cartel Packs now have a Donate to Guild cost.
- The Bounty Holding Cell Decoration now displays the force field by default, and turns off when interacted with.
Register to our website! Recruitment Votes71
Help your community and vote every 24 hours!
Events Forum Activity